My Scottie friend in England, The Barony Of MacDonald Low-bro, asked that I report on 7 things that might not be commonly known about me. That has been tough – cause my life has been an open book and an open website, as reported on angusfala.com. But here goes.
1. I’m a giver not a taker. I give commands, I don’t take commands. I give orders, I don’t take orders. I give out punishment. I don’t take punishment.
2. I used to be a ball obsessed Scottie. Until I was about 10 or so, I only wanted to play with the ball. That’s it. I’ve slowed down a lot – and since then I have met other ball obsessed Scotties. Bee Bee Bruch is ball obsessed, and also Lucy…about like I used to be
3. I used to love to observe gravity. I was known for going to this nature park, taking my tennis ball to a drop into the creek, and then dropping the ball into the creek. Then I would obsess with going in the water and trying to find the ball (that’s what I’m doing here, in this 5 year old picture). I also would take my balls to bed, and drop them in the little space between the headboard and the wall, and then bark because I couldn’t get the ball anymore. Mama used to LOVE that…he hee.
4. I have grown comfortable with my Scottie sister Ainsley. We don’t sit around in a bit Scottie ball, and I don’t act happy to see her when she comes home, but I don’t actively hate her, and rarely implement the zone of hostility anymore.
5. I don’t like traveling that much. About once or twice a week I go on car rides, but I usually sleep in the back. Unlike Ainsley – who loves to go on a car ride.
6. I can still get around for a Scottie of nearly 14. I can, when I want to, give out a burst of energy. But I can’t outrun anyone anymore.
7. I am nearly deaf. Not Scottie I can’t pay attention to you, but I can’t really hear very good out of my big ears anymore.
So that’s 7 things you may not know about me.